Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm a Blogger...I Blog Now.

So it finally happened. I'm blogging. Guys....I'M BLOGGING. I never thought I'd see the day. Now everyone gets to pretend like they're with me in Jolly Ole England next semester!
I actually don't leave for a few weeks but I'm pretty excited, especially after going to a pre-departure meeting held by the program I am going to study abroad through, AIFS.
The meeting put a lot of things into perspective for me. I will be away from home for 4 whole months. The longest amount of time I have ever gone without seeing my friends and family. --I think my stomach just did a somersault--.
I'm sitting here in my bed at URI, watching the Grinch and YES, simultaneously blogging (how do I do it?), while my roommates and friends are all in the study lounge outside my door, ready to claw their eyes out over 45 page study guides and Bio Chem notes. It's finals week by the way...a Communication Major's slightly-not-so-stressfull time to catch up on The League and all the Real Housewives episodes.

 Anyway...I only 2 finals to take this semester and I'm all done at URI until senior year! My friends are probably reading this right now and are getting ready to shank me with a protractor. Better type quick- I'm super excited to get home for christmas break and see all my high school friends and spend some time with my family before I head to JFK on January 16th for my non-stop flight to Heathrow!

More to come soon- have to get back to painting my nails and aimlessly stumbling upon cat videos on youtube!

-Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment